[squeak-dev] Debian tarball updates?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 21 23:04:57 UTC 2021

A word about the bounty I'm offering; as far as I'm concerned a bounty is not payment for work done, it is a thank you gift for making the world a better place. I certainly couldn't afford to pay properly for the likely amount of work involved in this project! If several people work together on this I will ask you to mutually decide who gets what.

What I hope we can , at minimum, end up with is getting us back to a world where one can do
`apt install squeak`
on as wide as possible a range of  Debian based machines, and get an actual platform appropriate, up to date, system. Being able to include secondary VMs able to run various formats of image would be a delightful bonus.

tim
Strange OpCodes: QVC: Question Valid Command