[squeak-dev] Explorer / Inspector bug?

Jaromir Matas m at jaromir.net
Fri Mar 5 18:37:12 UTC 2021

Hi, I tried to explore and debug this simple code:

p := [[true] whileTrue: [10 second wait]] fork

p explore

... the explorer shows pc=nil and sender=nil but the process is running and
responding correctly to isTerminated test and also showing correct answers
in the bottom mini-workspace. However, when I open another explorer on the
suspendedContext, it shows pc=nil and sender=nil even in the
miniworkspace...

This doesn't seem right but can't figure out where the problem is. And the
explorer has to be run as a separate command...

<http://forum.world.st/file/t372955/Screenshot_2021-03-05_192904.png>

-----
^[^ Jaromir