[squeak-dev] Explorer / Inspector bug?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Mar 5 18:49:46 UTC 2021

Hi Jaromir,

from what I know the VM initializes Context objects lazily and only to the required extent. Eliot wrote an interesting "marriage story" about this recently, see: http://forum.world.st/Two-new-curious-Context-primitive-questions-tp5125779p5125782.html

Also, suspendedContext is only set when the process is not running at the moment.

Did you try to fetch the same values from the process itself by using "thisContext"?

Best,

Christoph