[squeak-dev] smalltalkCI is broken for Trunk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 5 19:18:21 UTC 2021

Hi Marcel,

On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 06:49:28PM +0100, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> thanks for the tip :-) How is the list of versions computed? Seems to be rather empty in my image. Only 483 and 482 are connected.

It is done in MCConfigurationExtended, see #contentsOn:keyPrefix: to see
how it is saved. It basically just acts like a list of prior configurations,
saved in such a way that it is backward compatible with the original
MCConfiguration storage format. Test coverage is in MCConfigurationTest,
see category 'tests - extended format'.

This was added to trunk a while back, but only recently installed on
the source.squeak.org server. You may be the first person to have
done such an update there.

Dave