[squeak-dev] Explorer / Inspector bug?

Vanessa Freudenberg vanessa at codefrau.net
Fri Mar 5 23:40:39 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 3:07 PM Jaromir Matas <m at jaromir.net> wrote:

> Hi Christoph,
>
> thanks for the link - it's a brilliant summary of the long detailed version
> mentioned inside! Many thanks, Eliot!

Hear, hear!

Here's my mistake: I setup a `10 second wait` instead of `10 second*s* wait`
> and Squeak interprets this typo as 1 second wait

That sounds like a surprising feature/bug – either it should wait for 10
seconds, or it should throw an error, IMHO, but not simply disregard
the receiver. I'd prefer if it just did the expected thing, making #second
and #seconds synonyms.

- Vanessa -

so I was watching a history only - sorry for the noise :)