[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1735.mcz

Christoph Thiede christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Mar 14 19:00:33 UTC 2021

I like this change, too. How will we call the new buttons then? greenButton
and purpleButton? :-)

Eliot, could you maybe the next time insert a break or however it is called
in the update stream before you push changes that depend on other versions?
When I try to merge the changes from the previous week into my image, it
freezes unrecoverably because the updater identifies a merge conflict for
Morphic (no real problem, just some usual conflicts) and asks me to resolve
it before #numEvents is installed - but the new Kernel versions were already
loaded and depend on #numEvents ...
I can solve this problem by compiling #numEvents manually, but it is a bit
tedious to lose the latest state of my image and need to fix it manually,
thus the notice. :-)

Best,
Christoph

-----