[squeak-dev] Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Fri Mar 19 13:26:25 UTC 2021

Hi all,

The recordings of our talks at the HPI Symposium at SAP are finally
online. Sorry for the delay.

"Polyglot Programming with TruffleSqueak and GraalVM".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyOVmAqqLg

"Efficient Block based Programming Interfaces".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meouw-MufUQ

"Snap! (No Code - No Limit)".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyXPmcdDcc

Tom and I are happy to answer any questions!

Cheers,
Fabio