[squeak-dev] Problems with #caseError

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Mar 28 14:02:31 UTC 2021

Hi Christoph,

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 06:51:24AM -0500, Christoph Thiede wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is a small reminder, this changeset is still pending review. Would it
> be possible to get this merged before the next release? :-)

Perhaps you can update the changes and maybe submit back to the inbox?
Looking at the change set, I see that your change to Object is already
in the image, and there have been more recent changes to MessageNode
that presumably would require merging. I expect that the remaining change
would be a small update to the Compiler package.

I should note that it took me quite some time to figure out the context
of this message. I think it is because of this:

> --
> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Dev-f45488.html

Apparently you send this as a reply from the forum, but the resulting
email here on the list provided no context for the thread you were
discussing. I was unable to find any prior emails with this subject
in the recent archives. I finally figured it out when I noticed the
"Sent from:" line at the bottom of your message.

Dave