[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-dtl.1234.mcz
marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sat May 15 17:32:01 UTC 2021
Am 15.05.2021 19:31:00 schrieb commits at source.squeak.org <commits at source.squeak.org>:
David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
==================== Summary ====================
Time: 15 May 2021, 1:30:44.531511 pm
PositionableStream>>fileInSilentlyAnnouncing: has not been used since at least Squeak 3.8, and was not present in Squeak 3.6. Remove it without deprecation.
=============== Diff against System-dtl.1233 ===============
Item was removed:
- ----- Method: PositionableStream>>fileInSilentlyAnnouncing: (in category '*System-Changes-fileIn/Out') -----
- fileInSilentlyAnnouncing: announcement
- "This is special for reading expressions from text that has been formatted
- with exclamation delimitors. The expressions are read and passed to the
- Compiler. Answer the result of compilation. Put up a progress report with
- the given announcement as the title."
- | val chunk |
- [self atEnd] whileFalse:
- [self skipSeparators.
- [val := (self peekFor: $!!)
- ifTrue: [(Compiler evaluate: self nextChunk logged: false) scanFrom: self]
- [chunk := self nextChunk.
- self checkForPreamble: chunk.
- Compiler evaluate: chunk logged: true]]
- on: InMidstOfFileinNotification
- do: [:ex | ex resume: true].
- self skipStyleChunk].
- self close.
- "Note: The main purpose of this banner is to flush the changes file."
- Smalltalk logChange: '----End fileIn of ' , self name , '----'.
- self flag: #ThisMethodShouldNotBeThere. "sd"
- SystemNavigation new allBehaviorsDo:
- [:cl |
- removeSelectorSimply: #DoIt;
- removeSelectorSimply: #DoItIn:].
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Squeak-dev