[squeak-dev] "More Direct Morphic": The Movie

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun May 16 18:13:20 UTC 2021

> On 2021-05-16, at 5:38 AM, Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> What about Projects and  Flaps, can they be added to Cuis?

I'm actually surprised to see that someone uses these any more; is this still a popular thing? I'd be very happy to see them go away in most respects. I suppose Projects could be argued to have some utility for the 'rescue project' but I don't think I've seen anyone use Flaps in decades.

tim
Engineers work to a couple of decimal places; Physicists work to an order of magnitude; Astrophysicists work to an order of magnitude in the exponent