[squeak-dev] "More Direct Morphic": The Movie

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun May 16 18:57:54 UTC 2021

Am 16.05.2021 um 20:13 schrieb tim Rowledge:

>> On 2021-05-16, at 5:38 AM, Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>> What about Projects and  Flaps, can they be added to Cuis?
> I'm actually surprised to see that someone uses these any more; is this still a popular thing? I'd be very happy to see them go away in most respects. I suppose Projects could be argued to have some utility for the 'rescue project' but I don't think I've seen anyone use Flaps in decades.
Hi Tim,

not sure about popularity and as you see I'm happy to use older
versions. And I do little coding in Squeak nowadays. It's still a great
tool for thought though.

Actually the below is for discussing some electronics with a customer.
He (non technical person) can use it because each project has a button
'Back to overview'. I have more complex stuff. :-) These are quickly
built and I hoped that 'More Direct Morpic' even might make it quicker.
(It would with projects and flaps to move stuff between projects.)

Any alternatives in Squeak I am missing?

Cheers,

Herbert