[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-eem.1366.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 17 06:08:53 UTC 2021

> Are you thinking about proxies (usually implemented as ProtoObject)?

To quote myself and expand the comment: Is this the only issue left that we are having with debugging/simulating ProtoObject? My impression was that even the BasicInspector struggled to deal with proxies. Well, it got better due to the mirror primitives in Context.

Maybe an actual use case would help. Something bigger than "ProtoObject new isNil".

Best,
Marcel
Am 17.05.2021 07:54:59 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi Christoph.

> The simulator should not stumble upon any objects that do not implement #isArray
> in a conventional way.

#isArray is implemented in Object. So, all objects can answer to that. Where do you see a problem? Are you thinking about proxies (usually implemented as ProtoObject)?

Best,
Marcel