[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-ct.922.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon May 17 10:08:13 UTC 2021

Hi Levente, hi all,

I think that the former state of the relevant key in the dictionary should be always reverted after evaluating aBlock (even if it has been curtailed). One exception could be newer changes made to this key during aBlock, but this is a question I'm actually not sure about. I have attached an updated changeset that 1) adds a few tests and 2) adds #removeKeyDuring: analogously to #at:put:during:.

Looking forward to your thoughts! :-)

Best,

Christoph