[squeak-dev] Flaps aren't dead! They feel happy! (was Re: "More Direct Morphic": The Movie)

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:09:38 UTC 2021

I also use flaps to move windows between projects (in particular to
parent projects), and to stash away windows related to a topic that I
will continue later, to declutter my screen. Most of the time I don't
know in advance that I will want a separate project for all those
windows when I start digging into something. Otherwise I use projects
as the multiple desktops substitute, or as the task-focused interface
as Eclipse Mylyn would call it...

But I usually do not use the contents of the flaps that come preinstalled.