[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1771.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed May 26 07:25:53 UTC 2021

Hi Christoph.

Thanks. I think that the expected pattern is a little bit different, though. The explicit use of Generator is unfortunate but can be easily avoided. :-)

allStringsAfter: morph do: block
   "..."

allStringsAfter: morph
   ^ Array streamContents: [:stream |
      self allStringsAfter: morph do: [:string |
         stream nextPut: string]]

hasStringsAfter: morph
   self allStringsAfter: morph do: [:string | ^ true].
   ^ false

Best,
Marcel