[squeak-dev] Merge Request: autoEncloseBeforeSpace.cs

m at jaromir.net m at jaromir.net
Thu Nov 4 08:46:28 UTC 2021

Hi Christoph,

> ... I have been getting angry again and again when I wanted to bracketize an existing expression in some code and suddenly was disrupted by an unneeded closing bracket.

I like it, same frustration here, however there's a preference "Enclose selection with brackets" to cover this scenario. Nevertheless I often enter the closing bracket first - when I realize I need brackets, and then the frustration comes when adding the opening bracket :)

Thanks,

^[^ Jaromir
 ---

Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk