[squeak-dev] I wish I was sending this from Inbox Talk, but I cannot figure out how to do that

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Nov 4 18:43:37 UTC 2021

Hi

First off, this is really a cool project. Well done.

I can read/filter etc mail just fine on the interface. Very nice.

I would like to send a congradulatory email from that interface.

To prefece this, I can send mail from my workstation to my zoho email account just fine, so I am guessing it should send to the list just fine.

(but I do not know this)

When I first try, it asks me for some information and I tried some stuff, but it did not work.

Where is this information stored?

Is there a Help available for the package?

thanks in advance.