[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1786.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Nov 4 20:00:42 UTC 2021

A related thing we had in BHH decades ago that was very useful, was a tag on a StandardSystemView that would make it appear in any project. It would have to be a bit cleverer these days, what with multiple project types, but still, probably useful.

> On 2021-11-04, at 7:44 PM, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
> Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-eem.1786.mcz

> Name: Morphic-eem.1786
> Author: eem
> Time: 4 November 2021, 12:44:06.340704 pm
> UUID: 6a2f11a1-29ae-4254-b9a7-585512357c51
> Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1785
>
> Add a Find Workspace... item to teh end of the Find Window menu.  This finds and activates a workspace in any project (my life has too many projecvts with too many workspaces in them to lve without this kind of help).
>
> Abstracting the facility to search for other kinds of windows is left as an exercise to the reader (I don't see the need for being able to find other than workspaces, but that might be just me).

tim
Useful random insult:- Permanently out to lunch.