[squeak-dev] Disabling layout rules for selected submorphs

MichaƂ Olszewski m.olszewski at nexat.pl
Sun Nov 14 11:54:20 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm working on tree graph visualizer using OMeta. I managed to be able
to (recursively) construct a tree of nodes out of Morphs. I'd like to
connect parent and children nodes with LineMorphs. Unfortunalely,
inserting them inside a subtree building method causes them to adhere to
nodes-specific layout and they appear beside the nodes.

Is there anyway to disable layout for them, so they simply stay where I
tell it to stay?