[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fresh bundles in files.squeak.org/trunk

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 22 09:41:05 UTC 2021

Hi Marcel, Hi Fabio,

that's awesome news and another step forward in preparing our next release! 🎉 I had almost forgotten the beautiful green of our build badge in the update dialog. Thank you for the effort!

I'm also happy to report that with this update, LinqLover/create-image (GitHub Action) will run a bit faster now again.

Best,

Christoph