[squeak-dev] Separate documentation (was: Default preferences)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Nov 29 08:31:39 UTC 2021

Hi all --

Please let us all improve the in-image documentation, which should be as close as possible to the things they document. At best, "these things" document themselves through their name or other distinctive features.

***

If you have an idea on how to clarify the description of a preference, go ahead and do it. Or at least mention it on this list. :-)

If you have an idea on a new category (or tag) for a preference, go ahead and add it. Or at least mention it on this list. ;-)

All this textual data is (or is expected to be) covered by the search feature in the PreferenceBrowser. So, if you favorite buzzword is not part of that data, consider adding it in the description, name, or category/tag list of that preference.

Thank you.

Best,
Marcel

P.S.: The preference wizard is good for browsing. The preference browser is good for searching. Hehe. :-)