[squeak-dev] Squeak4.6-15118.zip ?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Oct 14 20:23:29 UTC 2021

Hi David,

CC to the board mailing list for review.

We don't normally update release images this long after the
original release (it has been six years now), but I cannot think
of any harm in doing so in this case. My only worry is that users
browsing the http://files.squeak.org/4.6/ folder would see the
new zip file with a timestamp of 2021, and that might be confusing.
I suppose that a readme file in the folder could address that concern.

I just made a Squeak4.6-15118.zip by updating the Squeak4.6-15102
image, followed by flushing the MC caches, doing a garbage collect,
and saving as Squeak4.6-15118. If that seems acceptable I'll provide
the zip for upload to the server.

Dave