[squeak-dev] [Board] Squeak4.6-15118.zip ?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Oct 20 19:05:23 UTC 2021

Hi David,

All of the board members agree that this is a good idea, and we
will get the updated zip onto the files.squeak.org server as soon
as we can. A couple of people are away on vacation at the moment,
so I don't know if it will happen today.

The updated zip file is on Dropbox at the moment
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tda9u9e6sckf7ci/Squeak4.6-15118.zip?dl=0

Dave