[squeak-dev] squeak-smalltalk/squeak-filesystem

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Oct 27 18:41:09 UTC 2021

Hi , Not overly interested, but I do have a request for some pharo-interop.

Currently "asReference" is implemented against String in protocol "fs-something-something"

To get XMLSaxParser working on some situations, I had to add an asFileReference which is either a duplicate of asReference or a call to.

thx for you time.

---- On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:13:37 -0400  <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote ----

Hi all,

 recently I have created a PR against the FileSystem repository under [https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-filesystem/pull/5] that migrates the CI from Travis (not working any longer) to state-of-the-art GitHub Actions. Under the PR, Jakob and I had a discussion on who should receive notification emails about CI failures for this repo.

 I first intention was only to add interested people to the mail job (that would be me, maybe Jakob, and everyone else who asks). However, we also enter the squeak-dev list there. Or even another mailing list. Do you have any opinions about this? If not, I will go with my initial proposal.

 Best,
 Christoph

 [1] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-filesystem/pull/5

 ---