[squeak-dev] [ANN] Fuel release 4.0.0

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:42:09 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.

It's been quite a while since we've done any major work on Fuel, so we are very excited to announce version 4.0.0 of Fuel today!

Short-list of the most interesting things:
- builder API
- support for talents and anonymous classes
- support for FullBlockClosure
- full serialization support by default (no more need to load FuelMetalevel to serialize classes and methods)
- full serialization support for Squeak

The complete release notes are over on GitHub: https://theseion.github.io/Fuel/releases/4.0.0/.

We hope that you'll like what we've done and we're excited to see, what kind of magic you will do with it.
If you are using Fuel in a project, please let us know and we'll add it to the list of projects on GitHub (good for us and you ;)).

As always, please report any issues to https://github.com/theseion/Fuel/issues and we'll try to help you out.

Cheers,
Max (on behalf of the Fuel team)