[squeak-dev] Json dictionary tree accessing

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:32:04 UTC 2021

I didn't test it, but this reduces the cruft and should avoid the compiler
messages.

|barchart|
barchart :=
        { #'$schema' -> 'https://vega.github.io/schema/vega-lite/v5.json'.
        #description -> 'A simple bar chart'.
        #usermeta ->
             ({  #embedOptions ->
                   (export -> true.
                   compiled -> false.
                   editor: false } as: JsonObject).
        #width -> 'container'  }  as: JsonObject