[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-ul.448.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 3 23:29:32 UTC 2021

Hi Levente,

I'm very much with you that we should get rid of #ifNotNilDo:, but unless we actually deprecate this selector, I fear that this is an unstable change which someone else might revert in any later commit out of ignorance. Do we want to deprecate #ifNotNilDo: & Co. before the next major release? :-)

Best,

Christoph