[squeak-dev] Deprecating #ifNotNilDo: & friends

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:41:43 UTC 2021

Hi Levente,

I don't recall where I got this script, but it's what I used to consume and
use SwaLint in one of my images.  It appears to still work in trunk.  I'm
not 100% sure this is the official dev, but that Repository name looks
promising.

[Metacello new
  baseline: 'SwaLint';
  repository: 'github://hpi-swa-teaching/SwaLint:develop/packages';
  get;
  load: #default]
    on: MetacelloSkipDirtyPackageLoad
    do: [:e | e resume: false]