[squeak-dev] Fedora 34 squeak - plugin SSL

stes at telenet.be stes at telenet.be
Sun Sep 12 08:59:02 UTC 2021

OK this seems to be a case of : the real-life application works and the test framework fails.

Usually it is the reverse, I thought that if the tests would fail then actual packages that would use SqueakSSL would also fail.

However due to the great variety of ciphers keylenghts etc. it is possible.

Regards,
David Stes