[squeak-dev] setting to make ConfigurationOfDoc wait until XTreams-Parsing is installed so that *Extensions will be loaded

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Sep 17 23:13:28 UTC 2021

Hi Tim,

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Two questions....
>

> 1. I have a ConfigurationOfDoc written and it "works" with the caveat that if XTreams-Parsing is pre-installed the *Extensions  are added to PEGParser but if not, the *Extensions are not added.
> I recall something about "atomic" or "linear"  somewhere. Will that fix the issue?

You shouldn't add your grammars to PEGParser. Only the example grammars
should be on its class-side and even those are questionable. Probably the
reason why they are there is because there was no better place for them.
Your own grammars should be part of your own classes.

> 2. How do I go about getting ConfigurationOfDoc added to the MetacelloRepository?

That repository is "Read and Write", so you can just upload your
configuration files there.

Levente