[squeak-dev] Eliot a template for your Pragmas help is up on github

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Sep 30 19:09:01 UTC 2021

Hi Folks

A couple weeks back there was a discussion about pragmas and Eliot offered to write the help if Tim would commit to coding it.

https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-PragmasHelp/blob/main/PragmasHelp.md

The above is me reading the email thread here and copy-n-paste into an org file, generating some markdown with org-md-export-to-markdown and add/commit/push via git.

git clone https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-PragmasHelp.git

I am not sure how the whole commit/push thing works for other people. I will have to read up on that so others can add/modify stuff.

Heck, Eliot, if you just email me some text, I can plug it in for you.

Tim and folks, regarding that ulimit stuff, get me some organized text and I can create the CustomHelp for it in a jiffy using these tools.

It is very handy for keeping working notes as I code.

Monty's XPath that I am teaching myself and documenting as I go
https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-XPath/blob/main/XPath.md

Levente's Postgres notes

https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-PostgresV3/blob/master/PostgresV3Help.md

Xtreams parsing notes

https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-XtreamsHelp/blob/main/XtreamsHelp.md

Notes and doits on Monty's XMLNode down to XMLDocument and XMLElement

https://github.com/gettimothy/Org-XMLNodeToXMLDocument/blob/main/XMLNodeToXMLDocumentHelp.md

cheers.