[squeak-dev] Editors' "hidden info"/TextAction>>#analyze:

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Apr 2 18:14:58 UTC 2022

Hi all,

is there any reachable code path from the editor to unpack the "hidden infos" from TextAttribute? There are the "Edit hidden info" and "Copy hidden info" blocks, but they are indexed in SmalltalkEditor>>#emphasisExtras. Should they be? Or is there any other shortcut for this? Should we introduce one, maybe <opt><? I think we already might have had such a shortcut in the past, but I cannot find it ...

Best,
Christoph

---
Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk