[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2022

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Thu Apr 7 21:52:32 UTC 2022

Hi all--

      I'd like to continue serving on the Squeak board. I've been
organizing the meetings, including the 25th anniversary community
gathering last October. As a developer, I've continued the Caffeine
project[1] using Vanessa's SqueakJS, with interesting results for music
livecoding[2] and virtual reality development[3].

      I'm looking forward to living more of the future we invent!

      thanks,
      Craig

[1] https://caffeine.js.org
[2] https://thiscontext.com/2021/06/05/ableton-livecoding-with-caffeine
[3] https://vimeo.com/591827638

--
Craig Latta  ::  research computer scientist
Black Page Digital  ::  Berkeley, California