[squeak-dev] Another strange behavior of FontChooser

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:17:47 UTC 2022

Following the same steps, I cannot reproduce, though I could get this
behavior a few times.

Ah, something I did is resize the window in-between, because the text
selection is not correctly displayed when fonts are changed.
Ater resizing the window, new text selection is ignored...

Or maybe any other action that may reset the paragraph or some other
state...