[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-lrnp.1147.mcz

Lauren Pullen drurowin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:39:41 UTC 2022

On 4/27/22 15:34, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Can you provide an example? How to trigger a flood of debuggers. Maybe we can find a way to group new debuggers somehow? For Morphic drawing errors, I already implemented such a domain-specific rule. See WorldState >> #displayWorldSafely:.
The good news is that it appears this may have been fixed.  I can get
the condition to occur that would have lead the an issue, but it looks
like the invalid morph is safely deleted.  It had to do with the balloon
help's owner being set to nil, if I recall the error correctly.

The bad news is that I've found a way to SIGTRAP the VM with a prominent
UI button and a simple typo 100% of the time...