[squeak-dev] Monticello UI unexpected behavior (was: Monticello model corrupt after network error)

Lauren Pullen drurowin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:38:20 UTC 2022

Hi Jakob,

On 4/29/22 06:29, Jakob Reschke wrote:
> Hi Lauren,
>
> I assume that your version was saved in the package cache directory, which
> you can find in the list of repositories along with the remote repositories.
>
> If you find it there, you could use the "Copy" button to copy the version
> to another repository, such as the inbox. This effectively tries again to
> upload it.
>
> Or is the version listed in the remote repository but corrupt there?
Actually, I think there might be a design bug.  Nothing is corrupt.  I
just never noticed this happens before.

Are you supposed to be able to Save a working copy that has no changes?
 Like, when you ask the package for changes when there are none it says
'no changes' instead of bringing up a changes window with an empty list.