[squeak-dev] A case where Morph copying fails

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:26:21 UTC 2022

Weird bug.
I got a DNU once, and looked at the issue in the debugger.
I tried a second time and now I can't reproduce it.
Is there some state in the image that is not initialized ??

Side note: A holder can only be found in Supplies flap as far as I know.
To test the issue one must show the Supplies flap.

Best,
Karl