[squeak-dev] TextMorph minimal width

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Aug 14 07:32:59 UTC 2022

> Can you please give more context on where this turns out to be a problem?

It is a problem simply because it is an artificial limitation of a very
basic functionality, namely getting a graphic object adapted to the
exact length of a text - it seems silly to me to have to notice
programmers that 'sorry, it is impossible if the text is too short'

Now if what I proposed is not considered a fix only because of
readability (and not because it does not work), well please just rename
or refactor the relevant methods to fix the readability issue -
functionality is more important than readability.

Stef