[squeak-dev] Computer History Museum "Smalltalk at 50" event

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Aug 20 20:32:06 UTC 2022

Last time I was able to go to the CHM was for the Alto 25th birthday event which was apparently late Jan '99. Crikey.

And thinking of computer history museums and Smalltalk related stuff, the UK CHM has an Active Book prototype. No idea if it still works...

http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/53902/Active-Book/

> On 2022-08-20, at 11:52 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
>
> Oh, right... I am actually attending in person! First time in more than three years to go to the Bay Area.
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 10:31 AM tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> I don't recall seeing this mentioned here before -
>
> See https://computerhistory.org/events/making-smalltalk/
>
> tim
> --
> Calm down -- it's only ones and zeros.
>

> --
> -- Yoshiki

tim
To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.