[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MorphicExtras-ct.323.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Aug 25 13:56:42 UTC 2022

Hi Tim, Hi Karl,

thanks for the pointer, I did not know that the instruments are exchangeable (even though it is logical :D). I have pushed MorphicExtras-ct.329 to the Trunk which uses a DropDownChoiceMorph in favor of a PopUpChoiceMorph for the instrument selection:

[cid:8e98b475-0cb9-42c0-bc92-bd12e11725ab]

Best,

Christoph