[squeak-dev] OSProcess Question

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:13:52 UTC 2022

I am having a problem (I think) getting even basic external process to run.
For example, if I execute this code and inspect it:
```
proc := ExternalUnixOSProcess
forkAndExec: '/opt/homebrew/bin/typescript-language-server'
arguments: { '--stdio' }
environment: nil
```

The process status is complete immediately (if it works the process should
run until explicitly terminated). This is also the case if  I append
`/bin/zsh ` or `/bin/sh ` to the command.

What am I missing?

--
Eric