[squeak-dev] Sq6.0 FieldNode>>#assignmentCheck:at: sends unimplemented message

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Aug 26 07:03:37 UTC 2022

> All of the Virtend UI is written in Tweak.

This is so cool! We should package a stand-alone version of Tweak to be loadable in Squeak 6.0+

Best,
Marcel
Am 25.08.2022 20:57:23 schrieb Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com>:

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 2:18 PM tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org [mailto:tim at rowledge.org]> wrote:

> On 2022-08-24, at 11:20 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com [mailto:eliot.miranda at gmail.com]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 12:07 PM tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org [mailto:tim at rowledge.org]> wrote:
> FieldNode>>#assignmentCheck:at: sends #assignDefaultSetter, which is not implemented. Maybe that is important?
>
> This is Tweak support.  The method is in package Tweak-Core-Proto:

Golly; haven't seen anything about Tweak in maybe 20 years. IIRC we were using it for the Sophie Project UI stuff waaaay back in '04-ish

All of the Virtend UI is written in Tweak.

tim
--
tim Rowledge; tim at rowledge.org [mailto:tim at rowledge.org]; http://www.rowledge.org/tim [http://www.rowledge.org/tim]
Strange OpCodes: NBRM: Unconditional No BRanch Multiple

--

best, Eliot