[squeak-dev] Browser navigation

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Mon Aug 29 07:39:55 UTC 2022

Hi Jakob,

This is fantastic! Back and Forward are one of my most frequent actions while browsing; peek at this method, go back, etc. At the moment I have to remember where I was :D

I like it remembers not only methods but also classes visited.

Question is where to put the buttons... I wouldn't mind placing them next to the window menu :) I can imagine other types of tools/windows could use their versions of Back and Forth as well.

I'd love to have them linked to Back and Forward mouse buttons or at least given hot-keys like Alt-left/right and be able to program the mouse.

I wish this functionality got integrated. Thanks Jakob!

Best,
Jaromir

--

Jaromír Matas