[squeak-dev] Transcript not working in Morphic projects ?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Dec 4 23:33:20 UTC 2022

> On 2022-12-04, at 1:51 PM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hm,
> I got the same issue with a fresh downloaded Trunk image.
> No text is displayed in the Transcript
>
> To reproduce:
> -Make a new Morphic Project
> -Enter project and open a Workspace and Transcript
> -See if the Transcript responds.

This is very odd; it works perfectly well in my 22114 update image (Pi 64bit as usual). Not sure the new project should default to having flap/tabs though.

Just in case I tried it in both possible orders
- create transcript then workspace
- create workspace and then transcript
in case it was something to do with binding the morph to the name.

Err, and the second project I created *didn't* have the flap tabs. Gronk?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Quo signo nata es? = What's your sign?