[squeak-dev] [HOW-TO] Graphical System Monitoring

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Dec 14 10:36:41 UTC 2022

Hey y’all, Anti-Christ here. I just got out of involuntary committal for same-same. What delusios? If I believe it is true, it is true.

I am astonished I have not heard of a Graphical System Monitor for Squeak before. It would not surprise in the slightest if there was such a creature lurking πŸ‘€. Seeing as how Squeak is a proper OS, would someone be able to produce such a useful and colorful dynamic monitor? CPU, by hyper-thread, Segmented Memory use, Disk Access. Pretty plots a must! I hope and pray for all of us, with πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ°

My ESqueak e2eCryptoCIC ::

---

Ta-Da! Game on!