[squeak-dev] [SEEKING] Squeak framework to autonomously control a drone

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Wed Dec 14 11:34:15 UTC 2022

Good mornings! I am seeking for a Squeak framework to autonomously control a drone. My objective is to create an AI drone swarm for perimeter security as in aerostats a la Snow Crash.

I’m building out my kit for my upcoming trip to Egypt on 5/15/23 til 7/15/23. I will go with my pup to Libya, confederate constitution in hand. I’ve my three Damascus steel blades & the CIC; I require an aerostat swarm. I’m grateful for you!