[squeak-dev] Smalltalk Byte Magazine Cover searched

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 15 18:58:11 UTC 2022

The artwork is actually available somewhere; Cincom bought the rights from Robert Tinney (well, somebody in the Smalltalk world did and I think it was them) and made it public domain. I'm sure I have known where to find it but right now... nope. Eliot probably knows.

There are occasionally original, Tinney created, prints available for sale; I have#232/500 up on my wall right now. And as ana side, the eniter Byte Aug'81 magazine is online at https://archive.org/details/byte-magazine-1981-08

> On 2022-12-15, at 10:21 AM, Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> does anyone have a high-resolution picture of the original Smalltalk Byte Magazine Cover available? The best resolution I could find is 1600x2160 [1]. That's a bit too little for a large wall poster, I fear ... :-)
>
> Best,
> Christoph
>
> [1] https://vintageapple.org/byte/pdf/198108_Byte_Magazine_Vol_06-08_Smalltalk.pdf

tim
Bayard(n): a person armed with the self-confidence of ignorance