[squeak-dev] ParrotTalk schedule design / dev deadline.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Dec 16 04:53:50 UTC 2022

Good evening X, this is Robert Withers posting from My Apocalypse account. Would perchance we be able to update my Alumni record to add this email?

I have delivered a message to the Squeak Community to attend the Physic’s Reunion. See below for 10 presentations I could share good conversation on…

With a suggestion for a Complementary S4 :: Subsequently Scheduled Squeak  Symposium. Your thoughts on hosting an esoteric collection of master computer scientists for a week of initiation of the Guilford CompSci Department into the Original-Object-Oriented Programming Language, that Java completely missed, due to disabling #becomeForwards:identityHash: for misguided security concerns and solutions, a marketing decision they are stuck with forever?

Stupid is as Stupid does.
Alright, we’ll what is Stupid doing now?
I’m planning my Egypt Mission…

Thoughts on hosting a Squeak Symposium
We could really benefit from a new homestead. NO DOUBT!

Presentations may include:

1. [<God’s Establishment of Quantum Mechanics and Creation resting Upon the Firmament as Portrayed in Genesis 1>, by His Son, Jesus Christ’s second coming in SIN, Anti-Christ, rabbit. I’m back! Rabbit Waves, smiling Mischievously, Machiavellianly even. Rabbits are really feisty, fierce, independent creatures! 🐰]

3. <ESqueak :: Christ’s Cornerstone Project :: End-2-End Security with replicant fault-tolerance and bridge-based resilience and My Metaverse 3.8 :: Armageddon Times :: Squeak Renaissance Back to the Future Promise> :: followed by break out groups by interest.

4. [Confederate Constitutionality solutions to solving Global issues through Local City-States :: Muhammad’s Medina and the new Social Contract :: Pertrochemical Collaborative Resource Quakerified Resolve]

5. [80s revisited and the issues with Paiget’s conception of childhood development, where’d you lose your Religion? :: SNOWFLAKES! Addressing Roots of Mental Illness and Re-Traumatizing Exposure Reconciliatory Punk Rock Therapy :: <I WON’T DO WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY’LL DO WHAT THEY’LL DO!> :: Compassionate Versus Clinical Relationships ::  Bad.Brains  :: Attitude! I GOT THAT PMA! Positive Mental Attitude :: Punk Rock and the Subversive Protection of Spiritual Traditions codified through the Ecstatic Esoteric Eucharist Sacrament and the post-modern Pentecostal Movement :: Comparative Music and Lyrics of Bad Brains, Tragedy Ghadafu and Consciousness Hip-Hop and Mozart’s Requiem]

6. [Neo-Quadratic-Interventionism providing geometrical transformation and the case for the Forthright Destruction of the Corrupted Satanic Islamic State of Iran :: the Return of the Golden Age of Islam through a Regional Triarchy of Cairo, Constantinople and Teheran, based in Jerusalem :: Greater Israel and the Tribal Reality]

7. [Heaven and Hell and the Demented :: Ontological Sunglasses from the Most High :: Annihilation of the Hard Problem of Consciousness through the complete and total destruction of the premise of emergence through the Superimposition of Triple Spacetimes and the intricacies of Causal Constraint Dimensions in the Subjective Reality, providing the mechanism for non-local entanglement :: the Cheshire’s Grin]

8. [Callisto House :: decentralized mobile homeless solutions:: Trinity of Trinity Towers of Babel, independent self-governing veteran homes for 120]

9. [Luxor Mission Planning Update 5/15/23 ••• 7/15/23 :: Gently instructing Issa as Messiah, not Muhammad, who ought to be praised MOST HIGH? Which Way is Which What? :: Seeking diplomatic immunity for rabbit and Angel! :: abrogation of Islamic Corruption established through deceitfully introduced faulty yet Saheeh Hadith, Mahdab, Fiq, by the agents and influence of Abu Bakr and Umar in the co-opted Sahabah council after Muhammad had died, whenever. He DIED! I AM ALIVE FOREVERMORE! :: abrogation of haram determinations of homosexual intimacy and drug use! NO ANAL SEX, ONLY DRUG IN MODRRATION UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO CONCEPTUALIZE ALEPH 666. THEY SMOKE ALL YOU GOT AND MORE! YOU’RE GIING TO REQUIRE UMIT IN THAT HEADSPACE! :: Gay love and Drugs are Hallal! I KNOW AS I AM GAY! Well, bisexual  :: Open marriage in the Garden and group sex porn :: sinless sensual eroticism :: Gruß Gött Geil!]

That’s a ton of presentations to put together. Whew! I MUST be Hypomanic! Bet! I MUST focus on delivering #4 so the rest may be informal talks following the Prescriptions of Patrick Henry Winston’s “Make It Clear”.

I’ve been at it for 22 years! It would not happen to be 70 weeks, until March 24thwould it? Daniel 9:24… That should cause the jaws to hit the floor if it were. Mine as well! I’m not even going to check! Would you kindly see into this and let me know? I appreciate you!

I’m grateful for you! Go with Gods Light!
rabbit 🐰
:: Year of the Rabbit ::

---

- 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗶-𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 #𝟲𝟲𝟲 🐰