[squeak-dev] Smalltalk Byte Magazine Cover searched

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Mon Dec 19 14:38:04 UTC 2022

They’re too big to attach, so I put 2 scans (medium- and hi-res) on my web site at,

	http://fastlabinc.com/ST80_Balloon.jpg

	http://fastlabinc.com/ST80_Balloon2.jpg

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections