[squeak-dev] How is my Sour Cherry Brandy Pie related to Squeak?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Dec 23 20:25:03 UTC 2022

Hey all’y’all,

I’ve just finished baking my Christmas Sour Cherry Brandy Pie.

The connection to Squeak is YouTube. I tried and failed to run YouTube videos within Squeak. Could I get assistance, please. I recorded a three Part culinary class on preparation of this delish, published to my ‘rabbit’z culinary practicum’ Facebook group [1]. I’d love to publish to a) YouTube to play inside of Squeak or b) run video directly in Squeak. Linux becomeForward: SqueakOS!

Is this video playback possible?

Kindly,
• rabbit • 🐰

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧
𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨!
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞, 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩 • 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝟮𝟰𝟬𝙕 • 🐰